Never rinse your contact lens case with tap water


When I bought my contact lenses a couple of years ago I clearly read through the instructions for using them.I remember the information about the special liquid you put your contact lenses in. It said you should only use this particular liquid to rinse the contact lens case with, and to not use tap water, as it is never as sterile as the liquid.


I'm writing this tip because I know of people that do rinse their contact lens case in regular water.Just be aware that this can lead to having a bigger chance of getting an eye infection.

3 comments:

Medical Equipment Manufacturer said...

Yes.
I also do the same. I use to wash my lens with tap water.
Thanks to you for sharing information, I will take care and wont be washing my lens in tap water.

Autoclave Supplier said...

I'm writing this tip because I know of people that do rinse their contact lens case in regular water
I agree. People do wash them in normal water.
Thanks for choosing this topic.

rana said...

Yes one should never use tap water to wash or rinse your contact lens. Tap or normal water contains germs and bacteria which can stick to lens and can harmful for your eyes. If you want more eye care tips from the experts you can follow this blog by Dr Brijinder Singh >>>>>>> http://drbrijinderrana.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

free counters